STUDIO Ceiling Rail Systems, Melb…PHOTO LAB EQUIPMENT- Sydney – Urgent sale…Minilab Equipment – Hobart….
To list your items for free in PhotoCounter, email [email protected] with details, pics and contact details.
STUDIO EQUIPMENT: Ceiling Rail Systems – Melbourne
Used Foba ceiling rail system, 3.0 x 4.7 metres, (similar to the current Foba ROTOU rail system, current price from B&H at USD$5900). Also included is a Manfrotto ceiling rail system, 3.0 x 3.0 metres (most parts not interchangeable with Foba). Both systems in good condition and come with many additional accessories to mount power packs and additional lights/accessories. Located in Melbourne – pickup only.
Contact G Spring on 0417 356 745 or [email protected] for additional information and specifications. Price AUD$2200 for both systems and accessories.
PHOTO LAB EQUIPMENT FOR SALE – Double Bay – URGENT SALE!!
Agfa FP100 film processor including all accessories
Labokey 2410 auto film sleever
Imagus film scanner incl. 120, 35, AND APS240 film carriers
Silver recovery machine
ASUS ET 2410 touch screen computers (x2)
All in excellent condition and fully working. Can view operating up until 24/12/17
Complete package price $ 25,000 or make an offer. Or will split as listed
Must collect after Christmas and before New Year from Double Bay, Sydney
Double Bay Foto First
34a Cross Street
Double Bay, NSW 2028
MINILAB EQUIPMENT FOR SALE – Hobart
Due to retirement and store closure, this equipment will be available for sale in February 2018. Prices negotiable – asking for expressions of interest.
1) Noritsu QSS-3301-SM digital minilab printer. Includes S2 film scanner with 135/240 AFC-II adapter for 35mm & APS film, and 135/240 MMC-II adapter for mounted slides. Currently in use, and in good condition. Laser was replaced mid-2017 with the unit from the QSS-3300 machine mentioned below. That laser was installed new only a couple of years ago in that machine. There is a slight water leak, and evidence of an accidental chemical spill internally, but the machine performs very well. All manuals and software included. Unused new chemicals and paper also available.
2) Noritsu QSS-3300 digital minilab printer. Includes S3 film scanner with 135/240 AFC-II adapter for 35mm & APS film. Currently not operational – needs laser repair. Also, doesn’t include monitor. Was purchased for spare parts if ever needed. Printer seems to be intact. Includes several spare AOM’s and other parts and consumables.
3) Noritsu QSF-330L film processor. Currently in use, and is very reliable. Designed for lower volume work. Comes with various spare parts from an identical machine, as well as various spares.
4) Kodak G4 Kiosk with cabinet housing a Kodak 6850 Thermal Dye-Sub printer. Takes 6″ paper and ribbon for print sizes 4″x6″, 5″x7″ and 6″x8″. In full working order. CD/DVD drive recently replaced.
5) Kodak G4 Kiosk – standalone unit. In full working order.
…Clam press – Eco DY-380D – 38cm x 37cm platen…
…Mug Press – very easy to use.
All items supplied new from Australian Graphic Supplies. Includes all manuals, and notes. Dozens of blanks available, including mugs, t-shirts, stubby holders, and many other items.
7) Epson 7800 Wide-format Printer. Prints up to 24″ wide, and any length. Solid and reliable. Beautiful quality from Epson Ultrachrome inks (8 colours in set). Includes all manuals and a waste tank chip re-setter. Unused new inks available also.
8) Datacolour Spyder Studio – Display and Printer Calibration. Includes Spyder4Pro Elite for display calibration, the SpyderPrint attachment for monitoring your prints, as well as the SpyderCube accessory for calibrating RAW images with your RAW conversion software.
Prices very negotiable – asking for expressions of interest.
Contact Bruce Smart
Kingston Camera Centre
Kingston Town Shopping Centre
Ph : 03 6229 7759
Email : [email protected]
WILL BE AVAILABLE LATE FEBRUARY 2018
Posted November 24