The latest LifePics app enabling customers to make an order through the LifePics Photofinisher Network and collect at a local store is now available as a free download.
Liefepics says the new service for iPhone and iPad users will help drive sales and new customer opportunities. The LifePics network now comprises over 18,000 stores worldwide and in Australia includes Ted’s Cameras and some Camera House outlets and leading independents.
The app will provide details of the nearest LifePics outlets in the vicinity.
The latest app (Version 3.0.7) has a complete user Interface refresh, new side-menu navigation, enhanced full image view, added Order History, added support for additional types of prints other than just glossy and matte finish, plus support for iOS 7. As a result customers can:
– Easily create a free account or use their existing one;
– Order various print sizes including 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14 and wallet prints;
– Search for stores within a 10, 25, 50, or 100 mile radius from their current location;
– Pick up and pay in-store helping drive foot traffic to your business;
– Order and upload multiple photos simultaneously and at full resolution;
– View and order existing online photos on their iPhone or iPad;
– Automatically receive order confirmation emails for when the order is placed and when ready for pick up
For more information talk to your Photo Direct sales representative or go to http://www.photodirect.com.au/lifepics-photolab-equipment-software/