Fujifilm has announced the new Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1 portable smartphone printer.
Smartphone users download Fujifilm’s free Instax Share App to enable printing from smartphone – no wires, no unpleasant bending.
The Instax Share SP-1 uses Fujifilm’s Instax Mini credit-card sized instant colour film, knocking out a print in around 16 seconds. Why, you can even print multiple copies of the same image using the conveniently-positioned Reprint button.
Photos can be customised, with five template options available:
– Real Time template includes the date, time, weather, temperature and humidity included in the frame (Reprints not available with this template);
– Limited Edition template – each print is numbered. Why? ‘To look like a limited item.’
– SNS template (for Facebook and Instagram) – for printing images uploaded to Social Networking Services (SNS – geddit?). It includes a profile photo and the number of Likes.
– Square template – the photo is cropped into a square and you can add a message;
– Standard template – includes a simple frame ‘that helps make the photos stand out’.
In addition to producing colour images, sepia and black & white filters are available.