Nikon Australia has announced June availability of the 1 Nikkor 32mm f1.2 for Nikon mirrorless interchangeables. The lens was initially announced in October last year.
The new 32mm lens, with a maximum aperture of f1.2, is fastest in the Nikkor lineup.
– Offers superior resolution and large, smooth blur characteristics;
– The first 1 Nikkor to utilise Nano Crystal Coat to effectively reduce flare and ghosting;
– The first 1 NIKKOR lens to be equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) utilising the close-range correction system for focus drive and superior rendering with high-resolution, realistic textures, and very little aberration, even with close-up shooting;
– The first 1 Nikkor lens equipped with M/A (autofocus with manual override) mode, which enables manual focusing by rotating the focus ring;
– Quieter shooting with reduction of AF drive sound;
– Superior design with fine metal finish;
– Available in black or silver.
Nikon refers journalists ‘to local authorised resellers for local pricing.’ Anyone out there know the local price? US price on Adorama is US$896.95.