Looking for new challenges? Have a passion for learning and love being the ‘guru’? Brands Australia just might have the position you are looking for…
Brands Australia is the market leader in Passport/ID Photo systems offering the latest in biometric technology, together with traditional mechanical systems. They are also the authorised licensee and distributor of Polaroid Instant Imaging products. The business is undergoing rapid growth in the biometric passport photo field, in addition to Polaroid instant imaging, and as a result looking to expand its commercial Passport/ID Photo division.
Brands Australia is ‘looking for a dynamic individual to join our fast-paced team and take on the newly created position of Technical Support & Customer Service Officer.’
Reporting to the product manager, duties will include:
– Taking Incoming Calls – general customer inquiries, retailer enquiries etc;
– Diagnosing faults and providing technical assistance to our customers:
– Technical Assistance to customers on Passport systems and Polaroid consumer products;
– Updating the customer database system;
– Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all Brands Australia products;
– Managing repair and warranty services:
– Processing spare parts orders;
– Evaluating and processing customer refunds;
– General administrative duties;
– Coordinating in-store support with the category manager and field sales team;
– Providing phone support on biometric and government passport photo regulations.
To be considered for this role, candidates will need previous customer service experience, be able to work in a faced-paced environment, and must possess: excellent interpersonal skills; high level computer skills; ability to learn quickly; great organisation skills; ability to comfortably multitask; excellent verbal and written communication skills; outstanding customer service skills; good knowledge of photographic principles; general knowledge of passport fundamentals.
While no formal qualifications are required, a TAFE qualification in photography would be desirable. Brands Australia has a in-depth training program, however previous photographic or IT technical support experience will be highly regarded.
Contact Sally Edwards, [email protected], 03 9303 2807