Visitors to The Digital Show in Melbourne (October 16-18) have the chance to win a professionally guided Photographic Adventure to Namibia, valued at $15,000.
The competition winner will receive return airfares, all accommodation, all meals, plus $500 spending money. To enter the competition, visitors complete an entry form on one of the iPad stations located at the World Photo Adventures Stand (#163).
The winner will then be drawn on Wednesday, October 21. Details will be announced on The Digital Show website and the World Photo Adventures website.
The Digital Show is held every two years by the Imaging and Digital Entertainment Association (IDEA). It will feature:
– General photography;
– Professional photography;
– The Piazza space – showcases creativity in print, digital and video;
– The Canon Australian Professional Photography Awards (APPA);
– Entertaining demonstrations;
– Local and international experts;
– Exclusive product launches;
– 4K viewing rooms;
– Creative Learning Centres with specialist expertise on photography genres;
– An Inspirational Theatre offering hands-on education, informative talks and lectures.
Photo specialists and pro resellers will have free access to The Digital Show. For others, online tickets purchased prior to the show are $15, or $25 for a family of two adults and any children under 16 years of age. Tickets purchased online are valid for admission to the event on all three days.
Tickets purchased at the door will cost $29.95 each per day.