Brands Australia is seeking commissioned sales and support agents around Australia, in response to its expanding reach in both the Polaroid consumer products and Biometric ID & passport arms of the business.
Brands Australia managing director, John Rule, told PhotoCounter that the company was looking for people with selling skills combined with knowledge of photography, particularly as the company was seeking to develop new business within and beyond the photo specialty channel.
‘They would be involved in the Polaroid business with its new and existing lines, and the upcoming 600 camera relaunch and the new 3×4 Zink printer and Socialmatic cameras,’ he said.
‘Naturally, there would also be a a strong focus on the B2B passport business with the ground breaking Biometric ID Station Technology,’ he added. ‘We are looking for order makers, rather than order takers.
‘Our unique technology product has a huge potential to penetrate yet untapped markets.’
Successful applicants would working closely with the managing director to target new channel development in the SME and retailer space as well as government departments, Corporate and embassies.
You will be creating and maintaining a sales pipeline, aligning your outputs to clearly defined performance objectives and reporting monthly to the executive team. Additional you will have the opportunity to lead new product launches, facilitate meetings, and deliver training and presentations and to exhibit at trade shows.
The Melbourne support office will provide you or your team with induction, training, service and support to ensure you are a success.
– A successful & experience sales person, looking for an opportunity to earn an income while maintaining a work life balance;
– Confident in selling to SME and/or retailers;
– Great at building rapport and communicating, as well as being able to implement a pipeline management Sales model;
– Keen for the hunt to identify a new opportunity and close the sales cycle;
Interested in new technology and an ability to engage others, in business concepts;
– Driven and enthusiastic and able to work solo;
– Tertiary qualified in business or marketing, would be fantastic as a bonus;
– Photographic qualifications and experience;
– IT literate;
– ‘Live to close the sale’;
– Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and know how to work in a team.
– Have a proven career in sales account management with mid-size to large companies, but are looking for a work life balance, where you can utilise your sales skills and continue to contribute and make difference, plus work with a growing/thriving business that recognizes your contributions;
– Have a track record as a proven order maker, looking for a challenge that will bring out the best in you – without limits to your earning potential;
– Enjoy building a sales territory, and being recognised for your contributions towards business growth;
– Have been developing business with Corporate, Government Photo Speciality, pharmacies, travel or small retailers previously you will understand your market immediately;
– Are proficient in using CRM software, MS office suite and are computer literate. You will have the ability to ‘cold call’ retailers and to generate leads.
An excellent sales commission and allowances are available, including expense/transport reimbursement, and monthly performance-based commissions. The role is a virtual office so you can work from home with the backup of a support office. Candidates must have access to their own reliable motor vehicle for work.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, contact John Rule direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 728606