Brands Australia continues to grow, with two new positions currently being created – one as a Business Development Manager for NSW and the other for a Technical Support/Customer Service Officer in Melbourne.
Brands Australia is the market leader in Biometric Passport/ID Photo systems offering the latest in Biometric technology together with traditional mechanical systems. Brands is also the authorised licensee and distributor of Polaroid instant imaging products.
The Business Development Manager role reports to the Managing Director and will target new channel development ‘in the SME and retailer space as well as government departments and embassies.’ It will be focussed primarily on the passport/ID Photo business.
– Sell to SME and/or retailers;
– Have great rapport building and communication skills and you can implement a pipeline management model;
– Love the hunt for a new opportunity and closing the sales cycle;
– Love new technology and have an ability to engage others in business concepts;
– Have the drive and enthusiasm to work solo;
A tertiary qualification in business or marketing would be an advantage.
Click here for a more information, including how to apply.
The successful candidate for the Technical Support role will report to the Product Specialist, with duties including:
– Taking Incoming Calls – general customer inquiries, retailer enquiries etc;
– Diagnosing faults and providing technical assistance to our customers;
– Technical Assistance to customers on Passport systems and Polaroid consumer products;
– Updating the customer database system;
– Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all Brands Australia products;
– Managing repair and warranty services;
– Processing spare parts orders;.
– Evaluating and processing customer refunds;
– Completing general administrative duties;
– Coordinating in-store support and field training with the Product Specialist and Field Sales Team;
– Providing phone support on Biometric & Government Passport Photography regulations.
While no formal qualifications are required, a TAFE qualification in photography would be desirable. Previous photographic or IT technical support experience and social media skills will be highly regarded.
Click here for more information, including how to apply.